Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 26th, 2004, 03:07 PM
slm

Default travel agents

looking for a really good cruise travel agent. I'm in Phoenix but the agent dosen't have to be. Just good & reputable.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old July 26th, 2004, 03:39 PM
Me again...

Default Re: travel agents

I shopped around a TON. I checked local TA'S and online TA'S, and Carnival direct. I ended up going with *********. Best price of everywhere I checked. Customer service has beed great so far. I also have heard of a site, I think it is called ***************, that will check many online TA's and give you different prices for the cruise you have in mind, but I never tried them. Oh and FYI, the local storefront TA'S were the highest priced of all I checked. You are going to get all different opinions on this though. Good luck!
Old July 26th, 2004, 07:02 PM
mcsheehy

Default Re: travel agents

I booked last year through Expedia, but this year I booked through Edie Mosquera from Carnival. I quoted her the price Expedia could give me, and her price was the same, except she was able to get me cheaper airfare. She was awesome! She always responded to my emails when I had a question, and you know I didn't get that personal service with Expedia.
Old July 27th, 2004, 10:08 AM
Familiar Face

Default Re: Re: travel agents

If you are looking specificly for a cruise agent I have one that I have worked with here in San Diego for years. Its a really large company which deals with all the major cruise lines as well as other travel related tours, trips etc.
I just refered a fellow zonie to her. Now that person will be joining us on the Spirit 8 day out of San Diego.
Eme rdonte@cox.net if you want her info.
Old July 27th, 2004, 11:19 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: travel agents

All agents that advertise on the Cruisemates website are reliable and have a good reputation. I cannot and will not recommend any agent over another. No agent will ALWYAS be the best for every cruise. In addition you cannot post agents names, url,s, companies, etc in the message boards as that is advertising and a violation of the TOS.
Jim