Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 2nd, 2004, 03:23 PM
wendywhite

Default Legend Pay Restaurant

I will be sailing on the Legend 09-4-04. I wanted to know if the restaurant is worth the extra money. It is our anniversary on 09-07. We were on the Victory 09-11 for our Honeymoon Cruise and had a terrible week. I want to make this vacation special. Any extra ideas appreciated.

Thanks.................
Sponsored Links
Old August 2nd, 2004, 03:38 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Legend Pay Restaurant

The Supper Club aboard Legend I found to be an extraordinary dining experience.
Food service entertainment and atmosphere were comparable to some of the best meals I have ever had. Perfect for that Anniversary celebration.
Old August 3rd, 2004, 07:44 AM
justgotbackWow

Absolutely is is worth the money. They treat you like kings and queens and the food was bar none. You will enjoy it.
Old August 3rd, 2004, 09:14 AM
First Mate

Wonderful food, wonderful service. I strongly suggest that you make your reservations early and in person. They have a pianist and singer near a dance floor, with many tables surrounding it, but there are other tables behind a wall that overlooks the deck and ocean (which you really couldn't see well, because it was dark). We made our reservations on the phone and ended up behind the wall.

If you want to enjoy the entertainment as well as your spouse's company, then you need to get a table in that area. If you simply want a romantic dinner alone with your spouse, maybe a table behind the wall overlooking the deck would be more to your liking. But, by making the reservation in person, you get your choice!

We asked our server which night was the best night to make a reservation in the supper club, and he suggested either the second formal night or the St. Marten port night. We made one for the second formal night, but when we returned from st. Marten, we decided we might like one that night, too. Unfortunately, no reservations remaining. We found out later, that your reservation reserves that table for you the entire evening, so you won't be rushed. So, reservations are a very limited number for each night.

And, we enjoyed dancing once or twice to the music ... a very romantic evening.

RCL x5: Majesty of the Seas, Sovereign of the Seas, Freedom of the Seas, Liberty of the Seas, Oasis of the Seas

Celebrity x1: Century

Princess x3: Caribbean Princess x3, Dawn Princess

NCL x1: NCL Spirit
Old August 3rd, 2004, 09:27 AM
wendywhite

Default Re: Re: Legend Pay Restaurant

Thanks so much. What was the cost?
Old August 3rd, 2004, 10:04 AM
Loretta

Default Re: Re: Re: Legend Pay Restaurant

Hi - I agree the $25 extra per person is well worth it....I just came back from the Legend last week and I said if I was on my honeymoon/anniversary I would probably eat there every night - have a great time....