Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 8th, 2004, 11:00 AM
Passenger

Default victory/canada

my family and I are leaving tomorrow on the victory heading out of ny for canada and are very excited! we have a few questions that if answered by past cruisers would be great.

embarkation is scheduled to begin 1:30 but I heard it is possible to board earlier, any thoughts?

what is there to do the 1st day, is pool open?

we requested main dining and were wondering what to do, if anything, if we are assigned to late seating instead? This would be a disaster as my children are young

any other tips to make this a great trip would be appreciated!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old August 8th, 2004, 05:29 PM
Passenger

Default Re: victory/canada

Patrick,

My sister and brother in-law will be getting off the ship tomorrow as you're getting on. I have been on this cruise 4 times myself and will going for a 5th time this Oct. I have always been on board before the actual 1:30pm time that Carnival tells you. Last September I was on by 11:30am. Please note if for some reason the ship gets back to NY late or immigration takes longer than usual, you may not be able to board that early. I would think that it is safe to say you'll be able to board before 1:30. As for your dinner seating, if for some reason you need to change your assigned time, the Carnival Capers will have a time and place listed that you can go see about changing. Have a great time.

Nancy