Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 11th, 2004, 02:56 PM
joshua

Default Carnival Pride Questions 8.15.04

My girlfirend and I are 27 years old. I used to go on cruises all the time and did not like going on the excursions that were contracted out by the ship. Anybody have good information or expeireince with using outside tour operators. Specifically in Puerto Vallarta I would like to go on the Canopy tour.

Another question is what kind of music do they have playing by the adults only pool. music is very important....

Also, what about the dance club on the ship; what kind of music, crowd, how late is it open etc.

Any other special hints or suggestions to make our experience better would be GREATLY appreciated...this is her first time and I want it to be amazing.....

By the way, is the weather going to be rainy the whole time?
Sponsored Links