Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 23rd, 2004, 06:06 PM
Nis

Default Booking Shore Excursions thru Carnival

Can I book my shore excrusions on line? My TA told me I could, but when on the carnival site I have not found a place to actually book or the exact price of any of the excrusions. I really want to do the champagne cruise to St Johns. Has anyone done that.
Sponsored Links
Old August 23rd, 2004, 06:54 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: Booking Shore Excursions thru Carnival

Hi Nis,
I can see where the shore excursions are listed on their site, but can't figure out how to book them. Has anyone else actually pre-book an excursion on the Carnival site?

I have heard that this one is a good one, worth the money and you'll love St. Johns, its a beautiful island and worth seeing.

Message Boards Moderator
Old August 23rd, 2004, 06:59 PM
Yeoman

if you go to the home page for carnival and click on the faq link at the bottom of the page you can link again on shore excursions. if i read it right, the tours can only be booked when you board the ship. please check for yourself though as i might have read this wrong. have a wonderful time on your trip and this tour sounds realy great. i hope you get too do it.

Old August 23rd, 2004, 07:24 PM
Enmom

Default Re: Re: Booking Shore Excursions thru Carnival

You book them on the ship - they do not let your do it beforehand. I don't know about the ship you are taking - on the Glory, you could book them through your room TV, which was much easier than standing in line. If you book right away, you should be fine. I booked the first night of our cruise and everything was pretty much available.
Old August 23rd, 2004, 07:39 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to Californiacutie Send a message via Yahoo to Californiacutie

My family and I did the same thing on the Pride. It didnt let us book through the web site, but as soon as we got on the ship the first night, we booked through the tv which was much faster and easier.

Old August 23rd, 2004, 08:57 PM
Admiral

Shore excursions cannot be book prior to boarding AT THIS TIME. The software is still undergoing testing and there are still things that need to be put in place before it can be done. This is a long time coming but CCL really would like it to work properly when it is finally done. It was originally expected to be in place this spring and it was then moved to late summer and at the present time, I don;t even want to say as the reports are conflicting. The moment it is allowed I will post the information. As for the pricing, it is approx only in the each $ counts for $50 intervals so a two $ means it costs between $50-$100.
Jim

Old August 23rd, 2004, 09:05 PM
Admiral

Yes we did the Champagne Catamaran to St. john, and it was fabulous. Our boat capt. was Capt. Ed, he was interesting and entertaining, played great music, prepared a nice snack, and the best drinks called Painkillers! Oh, and the snorkelling was great too!

donna

Old August 24th, 2004, 11:19 AM
Cruise Maniac

we filled out our shore excursion form just after boarding the Paradise and left it in the "in box". We got everything we'd hoped for. had our tickets by the first night.

have a great trip
Old August 24th, 2004, 12:43 PM
Nis

Default Re: Re: Booking Shore Excursions thru Carnival

Were do you get the shore excursion form?