Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 25th, 2004, 05:03 PM
SarahD

Default Houston Hobby to Galveston

What is the least expensive way to get to the Galveston port from the Houston Hobby Airport? There will be 4 of us.
Sponsored Links
Old August 25th, 2004, 09:53 PM
karenh1127

Default Re: Houston Hobby to Galveston

From everything I have seen on these boards, the cheapest is rent a car....about $60 but you have to turn it in at Galveston. Galveston Limo is very popular but I understand it is about $30 per person. If you stayiing in a hotel they usually have shuttles from airport and to pier.
Old August 28th, 2004, 12:09 AM
Passenger

Sarah:
Go on the Internet and check out the limo shuttle from Hoppy to Galvaston. You can reserve a roundtrip for two for about 50 to 60 bucks. My son and I are going 9/25 on Celebration and have shuttle reservations. They pick you up at the airport travel about an hour and drop you off at the pier. On return, you are picked up at the pier and returned to the airport. It worked for us in May and I expect no problems again.
Good Luck,
dan2004
Old August 28th, 2004, 01:20 AM
Admiral

try www.extremeelegance.com it was $110 plus gratutities for 4 of us each way... cheaper than a shuttle & so much more special !