Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 27th, 2004, 10:22 PM
KristiMarie

Default Anyone Going On Spirit?

We're going March 25th....anyone else.......and also if you have been on it...how was it?
Sponsored Links
Old August 28th, 2004, 09:07 AM
Yeoman

Default Re: Anyone Going On Spirit?

hi kristimarie

i was on the spirit last sept for my alaska cruise. it was my first experience on a cruise ship and I LOVED IT. this ship is beautiful and although i had heard it was somewhat gaudy i did not see that at all. i loved all the art work that is scattered around on her. it was appealing to my eye and very clean and looked new to me. i did not see any wear and tear areas . i was stunned by the beauty and hugeness of it when i saw her at the dock. it was very easy to get around in and to find your way wherever you want to go. large stuffed chairs are around to just set and watch the outside world go by. and make sure you go the afternoon tea, it was very nice. of course the spa was very overpriced but the salt scrub and massage i had was fabulous. the food was out of this world. everything was fantastic in that area. of course like every ship i have read about here on the boards the lido buffett gets congested but that just means the food must be good right?? the pizza is super. i ordered room service for snacks and the cookies and brownies are not to be missed. i did not notice any of the crew without a smile all the time and they all work very hard to please us. it was a wonderful first cruise and i was so sad when i had to leave her. they have wonderful shows and the gift shops have fantastic things to buy.

i am going back to alaska next may on the spirit again and cant wait to go. i know you are going to have a great time on her and a wonderful cruise. i wish i was going again sooner. next i want to sail her to go to hawaii. that will be my next adventure on the seas.