Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 18th, 2004, 03:27 PM
First Mate

Default Conquest Sept 26,2004 where can we meet

Hey Tiger and DD , The Missouri and Okies Where should we meet and when. I cant wait to meet you all and have a great time next week. We will try to board ship ASAP on Sunday hopefuly be all checked in by 12-100. I will see you somewhere I, on Deck 6

Destiny,Rhapsody ,Conquest x2
Sponsored Links
Old September 18th, 2004, 05:31 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Conquest Sept 26,2004 where can we meet

See you soon, as cruising is new for us. I dont know about the layout. Can we possibly find each other with 3000 other people on board. DD
Old September 18th, 2004, 08:59 PM
Passenger

I have a Cat 11 on Empress deck - 7322 - (I think we get some kind of special check in so we should be on board pretty quickly). Y'all can leave us a post-it on the door with your room # or a good spot to meet once on board - I think that would be the easiest way to find one another. We are a group of 6 from Baton Rouge - 3 tall guys, one tall blonde, a short brunette and a short blonde (thats me - Kelley). I'll be the girl with the most luggage and a hubby that's fussing about all the shoes I had to bring! Look for us at check in too - we hope to get there pretty early and get this vacation kicked of as soon as we can.

I wonder where we'll go? See y'all next week!
Old September 18th, 2004, 10:25 PM
First Mate

WE have the 8:00 seating for dinner what about you all? I just packed and filled out my luggage tags.If our shirts get here in time I will have a red Tshirt on . When we board I will be with my room mate Shana and my daughter also we will have a blonda and her husband I have never meet him so cant say what he looks like. So most likely a group of 4 females and 2 males somewhere on the lideo deck. I'm in room 6442. My name is Theresa and I'm 5-7 with brown short hair and a little over weight. My daughter is 5-7 slim and trim brown hair she is 28 and I'm 48 so not over the hill to far lol. I wrote down your room number so if we miss each other will give you a call, how about meeting on the lideo deck under the canopy before the lifeboat drill say about 430? DD that is the deck with the pool and food.

Old September 19th, 2004, 08:36 AM
Passenger

That sounds good to me. I guess I should've mentioned our ages, too. I'm 28, and the rest of the group ranges from 28-34. I'll look for y'all on lido- this is my first cruise, so I'll be exploring around the ship right after we board.
Old September 20th, 2004, 09:07 AM
Yeoman

A good place to meet is on the lido deck aft by the pool bar. Its not as crowded right away as other places on the ship.
May you have clear weather and smooth sailing;
david
Old September 21st, 2004, 12:43 PM
First Mate

Thanks David We sure do hope it is smooth sailing