Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 26th, 2004, 06:14 PM
Soni_26

Default Ready to Leave Miami

So far my trip has been the worst, hope it gets better. I flew into Miami on friday to find out after landing the ports were closed and would not reopen until Monday. So I'm sitting at the airport desperately making reservations for two additional nights, but of course everyone is sold out. So eventually I lucked up and went hotel hopping daily between the Marriott properties, which sucks. I'm already sick of hotel living and packing up moving each day. I hope nothing else goes wrong and I can board the Triumph tomorrow afternoon. I just hope my home in Charleston will be okay on Monday. I've learned my lesson to NEVER book during this season. I hope I will enjoy Cozumel and Progresso..... Hope everything goes well for everyone else
Sponsored Links