Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 28th, 2004, 11:16 AM
Shellie

Default 3 more days YAHOO Can't wait!!!

Yeppers, I have 3 days until I sail away on my first cruise. My best friend and I are sailing on the Triumph and it leaves OCT 2, which is wonderful. This cruise will be special to us. As I am sure that all of the cruises are special to most people. You see my best friend was diagnosed with a really nasty cancer (yes all cancer is nasty) but she has beaten the dang thing and we are going on this cruise to celebrate life and all of the good things in it. Man we are thrilled. I use to think that cruises were not affordable. But, boy was I wrong. Plus, I have posted question on this site and you have all been great with sugestions. We are going to have so much fun. I hope to see some of you there.
Sponsored Links
Old September 28th, 2004, 11:29 AM
Terri Ann

Default Re: 3 more days YAHOO Can't wait!!!

Shellie,

Enjoy your cruise, what an uplifting message!! Everyone should find one small thing a day to celebrate about his or her life, as your friend knows for certain we should never take anything for granted.. you have the right attitude for a grand time. I am counting down the days until I can "sail away." Terri Ann
Old September 28th, 2004, 11:56 AM
Cruise Maniac

Have a BLAST!!!
Old September 28th, 2004, 11:58 AM
Staci Davidson

I hope you guys have a great time! I'm sure you will love the Triumph too! I had "Claudio" from Romania in the Paris Dining Room as the waiter-he was WONDERFUL!!! Who knows if he's still there (we sailed 09/03), but if he is, treat him real nice
I think it's wonderful you all are going on this trip to celebrate! I hope you two have a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!