Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 30th, 2004, 06:37 PM
Passenger

Default Re: any body been on the Carnival Miracle

dee

today is my last day but at this point it feels like it will never end - nothing and i mean nothing has gone right for me today......

if you have a fax i can fax you the day at sea tonight.....let me know

see you in 4 days!!

Old November 30th, 2004, 10:44 PM
deborah grimes

Dee the Royal Swim is booked up, but we can do a Swim and Snorkel they still have spots open. That is what we will do.
Lisa, I hope you have a better day tomorrow. Anything better then working! I will save you a seat next to me a the pool bar. That sounds like heaven to me. ya 4 days!
Old November 30th, 2004, 11:11 PM
Ray B

question for the ladies... Why does the Miracle list excursions that go into the night (ie Senor Frogs booze cruise) when the ship departs at 6:00pm?

I dont get it?

Ray
Old December 1st, 2004, 04:40 PM
deborah grimes

What port is that Ray? If I don't know I will ask in 4 days! and when I get back , I will let you know. How about that? Out of here in 4 days.
Old December 2nd, 2004, 11:26 AM
Passenger

Hi all

Ray - i dont know unless the capers you are looking at pertained to another time. I actually have not read the capers yet.

Deborah wow 3 more days till we set saillll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been busy shopping and preparing - we leave friday night on the red eye!

Dee - do you live close are you driving or flying to tampa?

cant wait to meet you guys,,

have a safe trip!
Old December 2nd, 2004, 08:50 PM
Ray B.

Deb, the port is Cozumel and that ship leaves port at 6pm, let me know how one can do a booze cruise/bar stop, then get back to the boat? Link below.

PLEASE give us a full review in 2 weeks. Dying to know EVERYTHING!!

http://www.carnival.com/ShoreExcursi...sioncode=CZM44
Old December 3rd, 2004, 07:10 AM
Passenger

WooHoo! 2 more days! Have a safe trip you guys! We are flying down from Minnesota on Sunday morning! Our wiley group of mid-30's (17 of us-no kids)...mostly couples, I am the tall blonde AKA Denise (I go by Dee or Denise) But there are 2 of us tall ones, you might catch me spanking the other one? hehehee I already couldn't sleep last night and have to get up and go to work today. Boo Hoo! See you soon!

Carnival Miracle
Old December 3rd, 2004, 08:31 AM
deborah grimes

Dee sorry you have to work. Well ladies I'm packed, and our truck is loaded. We have all my sis family bags, my aunt's, my dad's, my daughters family's stuff, all packed in the truck and we are well packed to the max! I guess we will have to pack our over night bags in daughters van.We will leave about 2:00 today. We will take our time, may drive half way may go all the way to Tampa. We have no plans. All I know is that I'll see both of you in 2 days!
Ray, I will check for you. I will post it when we get back.
I will post one last time before we leave . Check you out in a couple of hours!
Old December 3rd, 2004, 11:38 AM
Passenger

im packed and ready to go too!!! we leave tongiht on the redeye from california..haVE A WEDDING IN TAMPA SAT THEN SAILING OFF INTO THE SUNSET - CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU GUYS,,,,,,,

ITS FINALLY HERE
Old December 3rd, 2004, 03:29 PM
Passenger

Just wanted to wish everyone a " BON VOYAGE " Have a great cruise, and I hope to see multiple reviews when you all return. I have to wait til February to experience the Miracle, so make it come alive for me til then. I also hope you have a good time in my home city of Tampa, it's a great place to sail from.

Old December 8th, 2004, 09:43 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to branflakes1991 Send a message via Yahoo to branflakes1991

CAN we start a new thread please? getting tired of scrolling down. If you don't mind...

Miracle Christmas 7 night
Old December 13th, 2004, 08:55 PM
lfalcon

deborah

i got your message - unfortunately i wasnt in the room all day and by the time i got it you were at dinner......i lost the room numbers and frankly - i dont know about you but i had a hard time just finding time to get everywhere i wanted to go!

oh my god how about the last night at sea - i have pictures...do you have instant messenger?
Old December 14th, 2004, 11:02 AM
deborah grimes

Lisa, I know what you mean. I tried calling you the first day but I never left a message. I did catch up with Dee and talked the first day by phone. The last day (Saturday) we meet at the pool, and I invited her to our cocktail party. We had a ball. My daughter the red head got smashed , we all went to dinner we had to take her to her room and we came back to dinner, some how she found her way back to us twice, so finally I just took her to my room and she finally layed down. So I stayed in the rest of the night. I need to pack things up anyway. I just got home Monday night. We stayed in Tampa with our cuz. Sunday night.
For all the people out there waiting for thre review, I will try to get it posted In the next couple of days. I'm still rocking from the last night. The bout was rocking all night long!
Old December 14th, 2004, 12:17 PM
Passenger

Deborah

did you see the four guys in chinese style black shirts with red and blue? if so you might have seen me.....unfortunately we had the late seating and so im just wondering what you looked like - here is my email - send me an email with you email and ill try and send you a picture. i am still dizzy from saturday night!

lfalcon05@yahoo.com

Old December 14th, 2004, 04:39 PM
Passenger

Hi! It was a great trip! It was nice meeting you Deborah
Old December 18th, 2004, 12:02 PM
deborah grimes

Hi everyone, well this week is almost over thank god! This has been one of those trying weeks, if it could go wrong it did. Well lets get on with the review,
I had a great time. Enjoyed ever min. of it, just was not long enough as always. On Sunday we got to the port around 10:30 am, all 27 of us. (Yes there was supose to be 28 but my 13 year old neice got sick Thursday night and decided not to go.) We went threw the check in very quickly. They gave you a number on your pass and when they call that number that is when you got to go on the ship. They put you in a holding room where there was seats to sit in to wait . They started calling numbers about 1:00 pm .
I was in group 5 to be call so I was on the ship by 1:20pm . You could go to your room at 1:30pm. so we waited a little will to get to the rooms. At 1:30pm came we went to our rooms. My cabin stewart was still cleaning my room but that was ok by me, gave me a chance to meet her. She was great. She learnd our names the first time she meet us. My group had 11 cabins out of them she had 5 of them, ( 13 people)the rest was some where els on the ship. She had this thing for my 22 year old son. She walk in on him 2 times when he was sleeping and in his briefs. She knock ,but was no answer. I was teasing her about it ,she turn so red and smiled.(o ya he injoyed it too) Her name was Iomina, If anyone gets her (we was on the main deck) tell her I said" hello" I made sure I gave her a extra tip at the end on the cruise. I put it in her hands .I did not trust The ship to give it to her , They would probley only give her part of it. The food was really good , no complaints here. I think it was called Decadence of Chocolate you got to have it and ask for it every night. We had them bring Creme Brulee to our 4 tales every night that was also very good. The Mississippi Delta Praws try them, or should I say try all the Shrimp dishs they where very good. I was bad, the night they had Escargots Bourguignonne I let my 2 year old grandson try it first to see if he like them. He loved them he ate them like popcorn, so I tried them they where good. They where in a garlic butter. If you never had them like me just try them one time you will love them after you try them. They are not in their shell. That was the one thing that would turn me off from tring them. The food in Horatio's rest. was always good. They had something there for any taste. My old man like that place better then the Bacchus( so he could go as he was). They had many different thing to choose from. I did notice they did have so of the same stuff several times in the week. We went shopping in Grand Cayman, We had nothing big plan, I was supose to take my niece and do the sting ray tour but since she did not come I did not do it. Some people in our group did go and they said it was well worth the money they spent. May be next time I will do it. Costa Maya , we took a taxie to Mahahual and went to the beach. We had a lot of fun we wonted to Parasil but they said it was to windy. I don't think so, but we had a good time we did the bannana boat. 8 of us road it at one time. We was supose to ride for 30 min. but the guy driving the boat gave us a hour ride he was laughing at us as much as we was laughing at our self. My nephew pulled my son off the boat at the end of the ride and he hurt his knee. We ended up pushing him aroud in a wheelchair the rest of the cruise. He is still hoping on it. But we had a good time. Cozumel we went to Chankanaab park and my 8 year niece and I booked on line the royal swim with the Dolphin was great , I paid $125.00 each of us the boat had it for$155.00 . We did have to pay for a taxie and to get in to the park $12.00 for the park and $3.00 for taxie each.
The rest of the group snorked at the reef they had at the park. Then we went into town and did some shopping. Next day we went to Belize this port was the best. We did a cave tour . I booked it throuh Reg tours. If any one going to do this please book through him. My group of 14 at the time had the best time. Reggie drove the bus we where on and his son Jamaia (I think that how to spell it) and Tim was our guids. THey where awsome. We took the trip for $55.00 dollars and we went threw 2 very long caves and before they took us back to the ship they asked if we wonted lunch we said "yes" so they took us to a rest and got an real bean and rice, chicken potato salad and more lunch only $5.00 for this well worth the money. The price on the ship tour was $93.00 dollars and you only go threw 1 cave. Saturday was a sea day before we returne to Tampa , THey had a lot of things going on the ship by the main pool. Is'nt that right Dee!!!!.
Oya The first night at Mr. Lucky's everyone was winning money, After that they had people hooked . So save your money untill the last night go in after 1:00 am and you will starte winning again. I think they is a switch deal and they get you cooming the first night and you will keep comming back. A word to the wise. The last night comming home was the worse, that boat rocked and roll all night. You do feel a lot of movement on this ship. And the only bad thing about this ship is yes the decor on this ship is pertty ugly, nothing really matched, But I did not go for how pertty the ship was, I went to have a good time. All the servers on the ship had a smile and was very kind, except the people that takes your pictures they could be rude.(mainly the ones that took them in the dinning room.) Sunday when we got off the ship was just as easy ,they called you by the colar tag you have on your suitcase.We was off the ship by 10:30am or 11:00.
If you have any guestion I will try to answer them !

NOw I need help on booking a Hawaii cruise for my 25th ann. Any sugestions?
Old December 23rd, 2004, 08:20 AM
deborah grimes

One thing I forgot to say about the ship, My mother in-law had to stay on the ship two of the four ports becouse she is in a wheelchair she said that everything closes when you come into the port. I think the should have a movie in the loung or bingo or something going on since every one can not get off the ship.

Hi Dee and Lisa. ,Hi everyone.