Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 5th, 2004, 07:34 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default my pvp rocks

Many of you read and responded to my last post about Carnival uping the price of our cruise due to the third person backing out of our room. First, I would like to say thank you for all of your suggestions and help. Secondly, my pvp rocks. I called her yesterday and explained the situation. She said she would work on it and to call back in a couple of days (what is a couple more days of not knowing if you will cruise or not). Then just last night around 9:00 (Texas time) she left a message saying she had gotten the price dropped back down the the original price.

Carnival's policy may not be what I consider the best, but my pvp has bent over backwards to help.
Sponsored Links
Old October 5th, 2004, 08:34 AM
Yeoman

Default Re: my pvp rocks

Thats great ! I'm glad its all working out for you ! I feel the same way about my TA ! I've used her since 1999. I dread the day she retires !
Hope you have a great cruise and a wonderful time.

Happy cruising;
david
Old October 5th, 2004, 10:30 AM
Terri Ann

Default Re: Re: my pvp rocks

Fantastic!!! I was nervous for you.. ha. ha.. so nice to hear something postive. My first cruise with Carnival is in January on the Valor and so far no glitches. ( Do not plan on any.) Our TA is great and we made the final payment last week and DH applied for his passport. ( I have mine.) Since it is in January, we are flying into Miami the day before. We would any time of the year, but since snow is a possibility up here in Northern Illinois, we are not taking any chances. We have a back up plan in case we need to fly out before a major storm closes O'Hare before our scheduled flight . Maybe this seems like overplanning, but after reading the hurricane horror stories, I want to have some flexibility. We want to enjoy our cruise and not fret before. Anyhow, sorry for the ramble, I am happy for you.. enjoy your sailing.

Terri Ann
Old October 5th, 2004, 10:58 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: my pvp rocks

Terri Ann
I don't think you can overplan. I though I had things well planned out. I guess in the end it is not in our hands. I hope you have a great cruise. We will be driving from San Antonio to Houston on New Year's Eve to spend it with some friends and then from Houston to Galveston on the 1st. Sail away on the second.