Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 11th, 2004, 08:52 AM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to riwehr
Default If price goes down, will I get a refund/credit?

I found a great deal on a cruise in the magazine carnival sends out- it was a $379 pp for an 6A OV room with the best availible upgrade. My TA found a lower price ($650 pp) and when she called carnival to book it, I was still given the best availible upgrade- I went from a 6A to a 6E yea!!!

Heres my question- Usually if the price of the cruise goes down from what you paid, then you usually get a refund/credit--- At what price would that pertain to me? The price for a 6A or the price for a 6E? It's possible for the price for a 6A to go lower than $350 pp, but I would think it would be impossible to get a 6E room for$350. But since I bought the cruise under the stipulation that I got the best availible upgrade, wouldn't I get to get a refund/credit if the price goes down from what I paid???

I'm extremely grateful for the upgrade we were given, just curious! Thanks!! I'm so excited, can't wait for April!!

Carnival Ecstasy

Sponsored Links