Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 22nd, 2004, 01:26 PM
Passenger

Default Check or carry water/soda???

I'm leaving tomorrow. I have a small carry on type luggage bag (with shoulder strap) that I have put a 12pk of soda and a 6 pack of water in. It's going to be pretty heavy if I have to wait in line for a long time to board the ship. I was wondering if it's safe to send something like this through checked luggage.. or could it burst open from all the throwing around that the checked luggage endures? So what's safer? check or carry?
Thanks!!!

Sponsored Links
Old October 22nd, 2004, 01:42 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Check or carry water/soda???

Im sure its safer to carry it .But we put a case of corona bottles just thrown in a hanging bag at the pier in our best friends bag with all of his formal clothes . After the fact we were all stressing not even thinking about how they throw the bags around and it arrived without a single broken bottle. Boy did he luck out.. we thought for sure when we saw them through his bag up on the luggage rack they were gonna all break but non of them did .So you can take your chances or carry it aboard. I know once you get on board you can take it straight to your room.. Hope it helps.... Shelly