Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 1st, 2004, 11:46 PM
Beginner

Default Post Cruise Depression Syndrome-just back from the CONQUEST!

MAN!!! just got back from the CONQUEST and i HATE this part of the cruise... returning to the real world!!
This was my 3rd cruise experience and i definitly have post cruise depression syndrome, i think everyone who enjoys themselves on cruises gets it. you have symptoms like not wanting to do anything but think about your cruise experience and look at pictures (NOT doing work or going to school), thinking "well this is what i was doing this time LAST week, i was in so and so place this time last week", and thinking about the people who are on your ship at this time and you know exactly what they are probly doing.
it really sucks!! i miss my cruise, i had SO much fun and met so many kool people who i really miss :'(
i miss Jamaica and Margaritaville (man that place was the bomb!), i miss snorkeling in that beautiful clear Grand Caymen water, i miss walking down the promenade deck to hurry to get to the Monet room for 8:00pm dinner b/c i'm late and i miss dancing and singing at dinner w/ the whole shabang, i miss my room on the 10th floor even though it was a small inside room w/ no window, and i miss all the people i met (Pat and Tricia, Kyle, Caleb, and Matt) as well as hanging out w/ the crew i went w/ (mom, dad, Mrs. Catherin and Mr. Steve, patrick, lindsay, and nicole).
To everyone who will be crusing in the future - Always go on a cruise w/ an open mine and expect the UNEXPECTED!
and EXPECT to have FUN, b/c you WILL!!!! fa sure
<3 LSUerin ----> http://www.picturetrail.com/lsuerin

November 2004 Conquest
February 2004 Conquest
November 2002 Holiday (got stuck on a sandbar!)

Post Edited (12-02-04 12:19)
Sponsored Links
Old December 2nd, 2004, 01:54 AM
First Mate

Default Re: Post Cruise Depression Syndrome-just back from the CONQU

I feel the same way each time I return. It's been since May, 2004 - next one is May 2005 and am wishing I was there now and every day. I keep myself at Grand Cayman Stingray City each day I log into my pc - I have a picture of my daughter and I with a stingray plopped on our chests - oh what fun - and yes the snorkeling was great. You know that right after you get home you start making plans for your next cruise right!!! Keep enjoying.
Old December 2nd, 2004, 05:52 AM
Yeoman

Default Re: Post Cruise Depression Syndrome-just back from the CONQU

I feel the same way after each cruise. But, the one thing that makes you feel better, is knowing you have another cruise to look forward to. Another thing that helps is coming here and reading other post and looking at the picture gallery. Also, I look at my picture album alot.
So tell Mom and Dad, to book another cruise asap !

Happy cruising;
david

2005- Sensation (booked)
2003- Conquest
2001- Inspiration
1999- Enchanted Isle