Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 10th, 2004, 11:40 AM
bjkeen

Default Packing List

Here is my packing list if anyone needs it.
Well actually it is a to do list and packing list

If you have a dog and need to board your dog you will want to make an appointment to take the dog to the veterinarian for the Board A Tella before taking her to the kennel. If you have other pets make arrangements for their care.

Dogs - Take dog food to the kennel.

Remember Passports or Raised Seal Birth Certificates, Drivers License and Cruise Documents.

Remember currency - such as; cash, travelers checks and Master Card or Visa.

Remember to (pack two pairs of comfortable walking shoes) and at least one pair of dress shoes.

Remember to stop the newspaper delivery.

Remember to purchase food for the house setter (optional) depending on your arrangement.

Remember to pack clothes.

Remember to pack miscellaneous and toiletry items such as; emery board, eye glass repair kit, sun screen, sun glasses, small sewing kit, tooth paste, tooth brush, mouth wash, personal items, dental floss, make up (for the girls), stockings, under wear, socks, jewelry, snorkel gear (if you have any and wish to take it with you) etc.

Remember the garment bag with dress clothes. (suits for men and evening dresses for women).

Remember to have the mail held at the post office.

If you have a house sitter, to give the house sitter important numbers to call in case of an emergency.

Bring camera’s or camcorders if you want to take pictures.

Remember medications; pack prescription drugs (if you need them). I always pack my motion sickness pills.

Any questions?
Sponsored Links
Old December 10th, 2004, 02:33 PM
Dana Cline

Default Re: Packing List

If you have electronics that need to charge their batteries, take a power strip as most ships have only one or two outlets.

I always carry a small flashlight because I'm usually in an inside cabin and it's dark 24 hours a day if you turn off the lights.

If you fly, remember to not have too much metal on you unless you really want to be subjected to extra special screening.

For sea sickness, Bonine works great and doesn't taste bad. And it doesn't make you sleepy.

If you want underwater pix, get disposable cameras before you board the boat. If you send them thru in your checked bags, they'll get exposed due to the stronger xrays they use on baggage. Have them developed on the ship rather than at home - it's not much more expensive and they don't have to be xrayed for the flight home. Fuji disposables make better pictures than Kodak ones...go figure.

Dana