Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 26th, 2004, 10:00 PM
Passenger

Default pier parking in new orleans

can anyone tell me what it costs to park at the pier or any ideas on any other cheaper or better places to park while on cruise
Sponsored Links
Old December 27th, 2004, 08:13 AM
Yeoman

Default Re: pier parking in new orleans

For a 7 day cruise, its $84.00. ($12.00 per day) Try to get there around 11.00 am or 11.30 . We're only 3 hrs away from New Orleans, so no overnight stay is needed. This has always worked well for us. Get there any earlier, and you'll have to wait.
There are Motels there next to the Terminal that you can leave your car, if you spend the night there before you cruise. All you need is to show your cruise documents too prove your cruising. I'm not sure on the names of these hotels, maybe someone can help you with that.
Try this website= www.nola.com

Happy Sailing;
david
Old December 27th, 2004, 08:17 AM
Yeoman

Send a message via Yahoo to karessamom
Default Re: pier parking in new orleans

If you need a hotel try the Maison St. Charles. Their cruise package is $89 per night and they give free limo rides to the cruise terminal on cruise day. The parking i think is $5 per night with the first night being around $13 --so i've heard--we'e flying so don't need the parking but this is where we're staying in Aug. BigJohn stayed there for his cruise and he said it was really nice.