Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 11th, 2005, 10:34 PM
Beginner

Default Video Arcade Question?

Hey, I'm not sure anyone would really know this answer, but it can't hurt to ask. Anybody know what kinds (or even which games specifically) the Video Arcade has? I'm going on the "Sensation" with my family and I'm just prepping myself for the big cruise in February. Thanks, hopefully someone knows this, any small bit of info would be appreciated.
-Dave K
Sponsored Links
Old January 12th, 2005, 11:28 AM
Travelsonic

Default Re: Video Arcade Question?

I was on the Carnival Glory, the arcade there was a place called Ultraviolets, but the Sensation will have a different name/style. Games are mostly arcade games, like Bear & Moose Trophy Hunting, Mrs. Pac Man, Galaga, Star Trech and some car racing games, as well as air hockey. There are much more games than I listed, but the games could be different on the Sensation, maybe not.
Old January 12th, 2005, 11:28 AM
Travelsonic

I was on the Carnival Glory, the arcade there was a place called Ultraviolets, but the Sensation will have a different name/style. Games are mostly arcade games, like Bear & Moose Trophy Hunting, Mrs. Pac Man, Galaga, Star Trech and some car racing games, as well as air hockey. There are much more games than I listed, but the games could be different on the Sensation, maybe not.
Old January 12th, 2005, 04:59 PM
hope2cruise

How much do the games cost? I shudder at how much money kids could spend there! (Especially if they could put it on their S&S card...)
Old January 12th, 2005, 05:27 PM
Admiral

Ther games vary by ship and even then they often change the machines around. The cost is usually $1 per play. You use tokens that are worth $.25 each and you get them by either placing cash in a change machine or usuing your S&S card.
Jim

Old January 12th, 2005, 06:58 PM
Admiral

On the Glory the games were: couple of car racing games, few shoot-em-up gun games, air hockey, bunch of old games (pacman, astroids, etc.), PGA golf, claw machines, couple of others.

Fantasy had: a few car racing games, surfboard game, ATV riding game, random arcade games.

dorothy

CarnivalSensation February 2015
Carnival Dream November 2015

Carnival Fascination April 2014
Carnival Elation March 2011
Carnival Imagination Sept 2007
Carnival Sensation Dec 2006
RCI Sovereign of the Seas Sept 2006
Carnival Miracle Sept 2005
Carnival Glory Sept 2004
Carnival Fantasy Jan 2004
Old January 13th, 2005, 07:26 PM
spike

Figure on spending $20 in 2-3hours. My 10 year old took about that long before he was asking.