Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 12th, 2005, 07:01 AM
Beginner

Default Miracle Cabin Assignment Question

Good Morning CruiseMates,
My husband and I are booked on the Carnival Miracle and booked balcony guarantee. We have been assigned to cabin 8131. Due to the layout of the cabin next door our balcony will have a solid wall on the left side as opposed to the plexiglass on the right side. Does anyone have an opinion or had this situation before. (Could be less wind but also less view??)
Thanks, Gail in GA
Sponsored Links
Old January 12th, 2005, 11:11 PM
lfalcon

Default Re: Miracle Cabin Assignment Question

Gail

we were in cabin 7180 - so you are on the panorama deck - it doesnt get any better than that and you also have an extended balcony which will make up for anything. My husband and i had enough room to have both our chairs plus the table and both of us could lay down on the deck and take a nap! ......i dont think it will make any difference whether its plexiglas or a wall - its basically the same. i hardly even noticed the sides - i was too busy looking out at the beautiful scenery and enjoying the extended balcony. your view will also be fine.

Lisa
Old January 13th, 2005, 06:52 AM
Beginner

Default Re: Re: Miracle Cabin Assignment Question

Lisa,
Thanks for your reply. I feel much better now. This will be the first balcony cabin we have ever stayed in. Our cruise is next month and I am really getting excited.
Gail
Old January 13th, 2005, 11:11 AM
Passenger

Gail

Have fun - we really enjoyed our cruise on the miracle. I will never cruise again without a balcony - regular or extended. Its nice to have one and the people that dont get them wish they had! If you book early enough you can usually get a good rate...

Have a great trip and let me know if you have any questions!
Lisa

Old January 14th, 2005, 07:15 AM
Cruise Maniac

We booked an 8A gty on the Miracle for 2/13/05. We ended up with an 8C extended balcony on the upper deck - cabin 5129 I believe. From what I have heard the extended balconies have more room.

This will be the first time we have had a balcony. We are a month away from our cruise, and definitely getting psyched.

Melissa

02/13/05 Carnival Miracle
12/27/03 Carnival Triumph
02/15/03 Carnival Inspiration

Old January 14th, 2005, 07:50 AM
Beginner

Default Re: Re: Miracle Cabin Assignment Question

Thanks guys for the replies....all info is appreciated. We cruise Feb. 9th so its getting real close, yeah!!! This will be our 4th cruise (Fantasy twice and once on Jubilee). The last few trips we have just flew and stayed all inclusive which was nice but have missed cruising. Hope it is warm enough in Nassau in Feb. to enjoy some water sports...Also having a balcony cabin for the first time is exciting. We have also planned early dinner seating so we can enjoy the lounges at night. I hope that was not a mistake but in the past we would not get out from late dinner seating until around 9:30 and then be stuffed from a wonderful meal. Sorry this is getting long....keep the info coming.
Thanks, Gail