Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 12th, 2005, 11:05 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Nick & Nora's Supper Club - Miracle

Does anyone know if you can make reservations to eat at Nick & Nora's supper club before you get on the cruise. I went to Carnival's website and didn't see anywhere there to make reservations. I heard it is a really good place to eat, but you should make reservations ahead of time.

Thanks!

Melissa

02/13/05 Carnival Miracle
12/27/03 Carnival Triumph
02/15/03 Carnival Inspiration

Sponsored Links
Old January 12th, 2005, 11:43 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Nick & Nora's Supper Club - Miracle

Melissa, you'll have to wait til you get on the ship to do that. I plan on making that one of the first things I do , just have to decide which night I want to go. I don't think I'll even try for the 14th, Valentines day, I think that day will fill up fast, especially since it's formal night too
Old January 12th, 2005, 12:46 PM
taxmanhbr

That is correct, reservations can only be made once on board. Make sure you do, It is a dining experience not to be missed, well worth the price.
Old January 13th, 2005, 06:45 AM
Cruise Maniac

I heard several months ago on another thread that Wednesday night seemed to be the best night to go. I don't know why, but we will probably try for that. Kinda make it a 3rd formal night since the other two are Monday and Friday.

Melissa

02/13/05 Carnival Miracle
12/27/03 Carnival Triumph
02/15/03 Carnival Inspiration

Old January 13th, 2005, 11:16 AM
Passenger

I would not worry too much about making reservations for nick and noras - they were really pushing it when we went on dec 5 - it was not full. mostly because even though the food is fabulous, it still costs more and the main dining room is a lot of fun and most people skip it. but it is an experience. i thought for sure we would go, but we were just having so much fun and frankly - there is so much food, youll be tired of eating by the end of the cruise!!!!!

Good luck but dont worry as you will get a reservation..

Old January 14th, 2005, 05:52 PM
Trudle

Go to Nick and Nora's, it is a wonderful experience. The price is worth it.
You will have to wait till you get on board, but do that first thing, so you get the day and time you want.. I went Tuesday night, 6:30pm but they had later times also. Monday was Lobster night and then I had a larger tail on Tuesday.
Enjoy