Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 12th, 2005, 12:10 PM
First Mate

Default Dolphin swim in Puerto Vallarta

Has anyone done this did you book through the ship ? I tried to book online but they were full so does the ship fill up fast? OPr can we get to the desk in time to sign up? My children will be devestated if we are unable to do this this is the reason we booked this itenerary...Please help!!!

Sponsored Links
Old January 13th, 2005, 09:06 AM
First Mate

Default Re: Dolphin swim in Puerto Vallarta

Anyone

Old January 13th, 2005, 05:28 PM
Passenger

i dont know if this helps, but we did the dolphin swim in cozumel. we booked it on the ship - it was the first thing i did when i got into the cabin since you can do it in the room on your TV screen. We had no problem getting in.

I think you can also go straight to the website for the dolphin adventures and book that way - its a bit cheaper, but i did it through the ship so i was guaranteed to be back and have no other issues. Its NOT cheap - cost me $155 per person! i think the swim in cozumel and in puerto vallarata are the same company.

It was well worth it - but if you have a lot of kids, you will spend a lot of money.

They have dolphin encounter also, where you just get to tough them, its not as good and for $50 more you can ride them.

hope that helps

Old January 14th, 2005, 10:33 AM
First Mate

Thank you we also did this in Cozumel but booked direct ..This time they say they are full so we have to book on board im just worried that it will fill up too fast ive promised the kids this and dont want to break there hearts ...Soois it accessable right when you get on board throught the TV or do yo have to wait ??? Thanks for the info

Old January 14th, 2005, 11:43 AM
lfalcon

as soon as you walk on that ship and get to your room - turn on the TV and go - i did it right away - like at 4 pm on the sunday we sailed. Its not difficult, just go to the menu and then it says excusrsions and the day etc....its really simple. I booked everything that way.

I think you will be ok...and if you cant book directly, then its your only chance. Good Luck