I am cruising on the sensation in 2 weeks and I had the same problem, so I emailed the Helpdesk just yesterday, so hopefully the problem will be fixed.
- I have cruised on the Fantasy in Mar 04 last year, and the Conquest in 2003. Compared to the Conquest, I found the Fantasy to be a little bit shabby. The hot tubs were lukewarm, and the room was very small (interior) but those are the only complaints I have. For less than 1,000.00, I booked three people, including tips, so how can I complain? On the other hand, boarding was so much easier, maybe an hour, compared to the 3 hours it took to board the Conquest.
- I brought my 9 yr old son, and I could barely drag him out of the Camp Carnival for meals. He was very excited because they had 6 Playstation2s, and their English director was a blast.
- I was told there was a topless deck, and indeed there was a sign posted that said adults only, but I never dared to venture up there.
- We did the Karaoke one night, and although my friend was quite horrible (really bad), I was embarrassed for her, the guy in charge had everyone join in and sing with her, which I thought was a very nice nice of him.
- The only shore excursion we took was in Nassau. That is where they took us to a beach and lunch, for around $40 each. The ride there was about half an hour, but the beach was nice. They had a bannana boat attached to a real boat that you could ride for $10. I live in NW Florida, so I couldn't get too excited about their beaches, compared to our white sand, but it was a nice relaxing experience overall. Oh yeah, they brought drinks out to you constantly, no waiting there.
- All in all, I had a great trip, my son loved it, and my friend is now declariing herself a cruiseaddict....