Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 21st, 2005, 12:29 PM
ninaclock

Default When will Carnival show my booking?

I booked a cruise online through Orbitz on January 17, 2005. When I go to Carnival's website they do not show me as a currently booked guest. How long should it take to get the information from the TA to Carnival? There is a spot on Carnival's website where you can enter your booking number to update your account, but I didn't get a booking number from Orbitz, just a confirmation number. Does anyone know how long it takes before I am recognized as a booked guest on Carnival's website? Just curious.
Sponsored Links
Old January 21st, 2005, 12:31 PM
First Mate

Default Re: When will Carnival show my booking?

Nina,

Contact Orbitz and tell them to give you your booking number. They should have given it to you when you booked your cruise.

Old January 21st, 2005, 12:49 PM
Admiral

Default Re: When will Carnival show my booking?

Tamie is correct, get your booking #. You should be listed immediately after your CC payment is accepted by the cruiseline which should be the day you book and give the info to your agent.
Jim