Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 25th, 2005, 07:27 PM
jennaflower

Default Elation 1/30/05 Galveston

Hello..

I am seeking information... recommendations... suggestions regarding my quickly approaching time on the Elation. This is my second Carnival Cruise (spent 5 days on the Holiday in Sept 2003) and this time I will be the only single person in a large group. I am hoping that there might be some fun singles activities where I might be able to meet new friends.

If anyone can share with me their experiences... info on the onboard activities.. the shows... the best club.. etc...

Thanks so much...

Jennifer
Sponsored Links
Old January 25th, 2005, 08:15 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Elation 1/30/05 Galveston

Jen

You will find plenty of singles on the cruise I am going week after you, went last year and the clubs at night are filled also look in Dukes the pianio bar you will meet plenyt

Dan
Old January 25th, 2005, 10:25 PM
jennaflower

Thanks Dan for the reassurance...

I will make a point of spending some time in Dukes...

I know that when I went on the Holiday they had a singles gathering.. that I was utterly disappointed in.. there were only 4 people that showed.. and I think it is for that reason that I am not overly hopeful that there will be many events for singles this time.
Old January 26th, 2005, 09:02 AM
Happy Camper

A lot of time the singles party is packed that I have seen on the 7 day cruises - but watch out because some sneak in for a few free drinks that are actually married... I'm sure you will have a great time! One thing I have found is that I meet the most people either hanging out by the pool or by taking ship tours with others from the ship. Have a wonderful time! Debbie