Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 1st, 2005, 06:52 AM
whitedog

Default dining room clothes for women

I have seen many posts on what is acceptable for men to wear on formal and causul nights in dining room. My question ( for my DW info) is do most of the ladies were a black dress or would a brite color dancing type dress be ok ? Also what will be prominent attire for causul nights and also breakfast ?
Sponsored Links
Old February 1st, 2005, 07:39 AM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to Sclmkl
Default Re: dining room clothes for women

Hey Whitedog,

you will see tons of black dress (Im guilty, I am bringing one) but I am also bringing a hot pink dress. You will see everything from beaded gowns to something you would wear to church.On formal nights we always get ready early and go and sit in the lobby bar or somewhere that I can people watch. If you decide to go to the supper club you will need an additional nice outfit(semi formal? ) the men are required to wear jackets.( I am bringing black pants, tank and lace shirt that goes over). Casual nights are capri's and nice shirt, skort or skirt outfits, or sundresses. jeans and shorts are not allowed in the dining room at night. Breakfast is whatever you are wearing to the islands. short, bathing suits with cover ups over them, no dress code

Sue