Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 1st, 2005, 03:34 PM
Cheri

Default Miracle balcony question

Do the partitions between balcony cabins on Panorama deck open up --like to connect 2 cabins?
Sponsored Links
Old February 1st, 2005, 04:00 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Miracle balcony question

Yes they do but they do not allow them to be open while at sea. The partitions are a bit heavy and if they are loose someone might get smacked pretty good so for insurance reasons the answer is no. That said, you might still ask your room steward if he will open them and he just might. Just do not get upset if he/she says they cannot do it. Also, I think that it will block the other door if it is open.
Jim

Old February 1st, 2005, 04:28 PM
Cheri

Thank you Jim--
Too bad they didnt design the doors with opening them up in mind!!
Oh well we will just have to "suffer" with talking around the partition---oh the suffering we must endure with a balcony!!!
Old February 5th, 2005, 07:57 PM
Passenger

I do know that on the Pride they took ours out. They don't open they come out. OF course it only took about 3 days before they removed it, but they did.

Old February 6th, 2005, 07:33 AM
bjkeen

Much to my surprise after taking a shower, I noticed a man on my balcony cleaning. I never imagined anyone having access to the balconies and now have to rethink my original thoughts about attire while on the balcony. Also the necessity of pulling the curtains closed while at sea. In the early a.m. while aboard the Miracle I discovered that they do open the access panels to all the balconies on each level and they clean the balconies.

A good day at sea is better than an excellent day at work.
Happy Cruising!