Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 3rd, 2005, 08:32 AM
patticake

Default free trans. from hotel to port

i had asked for hotels to stay the night before cruise on victory, july 17. i did get responses with complimentary trans. from airport to hotel. however i was hoping to hear of some that offered free trans. to the pier next day. i had asked this question months ago when we started planning and did get some telling me of free trans. tothe pier from hotel. i should have printed it out then but did not. any one who can suggest something. we have nine people in our party and my husband are taking care of this bill as it is a gift to our kids and grandkids. these $11 per person everytime we get in a cab or bus is starting to really add up. just trying to find the best deal. thanks patticake
Sponsored Links
Old February 3rd, 2005, 01:42 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: free trans. from hotel to port

we left out of san pedro for the mexican riviera and the best western offers a free shuttle to and from the pier. they also keep your car , if you have one, in their locked facility untl you return. try best western, this seems to be one of their services and it was nice to have that taken care of for free.
Old February 3rd, 2005, 02:00 PM
IamDeena

I don't know where you are leaving from, but I found a hotel in Tampa called Chase Suites that pick you up from the airport take you to the hotel,then the next day take you to the pier and then thjey pick you up from the pier to go to the airport or like us we are staying the night with them again and they will take us to the airport the next day.
The room are suites so you can get a few people in them and it runs $159 a night & $129 for the second night after the cruise.
Hope that helps. Any questions just ask.
Old February 4th, 2005, 07:30 AM
Admiral

where are you crusing from?