Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 18th, 2005, 06:58 AM
lisa o.

Default fascination

roll call-anyone joining us in 10 days on 2/28/05?
Sponsored Links
Old February 20th, 2005, 05:57 PM
Tracy Cooper

Default Re: fascination

We'll be there. Really looking forward to it. Wanted some info on on board dining...and what to do on Thursday.
Old February 21st, 2005, 06:48 AM
lisa o.

Hi Tracy
Thought we were going to be on board by ourselves. It's so great to hear from you. I'm guessing this is your first cruise. You can find different menus from the dining room on various sites. Unfortunately, since the fascination is an older ship, the dining choices are limited to dining room, on deck at the Coconut Grove, room service, pizza or sushi. There's no private restaurant or Johnny rocket type on board.

As far as Thursday, we decided it's going to go really fast---so enjoy it all. There's lots to do, so if you want to know about anything in particular feel free to inquire. Are you going with friends, husband etc.? My husband and I were on the imagination two years ago(sister ship). We can't wait to get out of cold weather. Enjoy packing.

Lisa
Old February 23rd, 2005, 06:01 PM
Tracy Cooper

Default Re: Re: fascination

Our only other cruise was Disney, with family and friends. We had a lot of fun. Dining choices were even more limited than what you describe, so this should be a move up! We love Sushi!

My husband and I are taking this trip for some time together. We've booked a snorkeling thing in Cozumel, but other than that we're open. We really are looking for lots of outside time.

We're just looking forward to getting away. We're pretty spontaneous, so we'll just take what comes!
Old February 24th, 2005, 07:29 AM
lisa o.

I'm sure we'll all have a great time now that we're almost ready to head out. We are going for the first time with our kids. I'm sure you'll see us before we see you--twin boys (5 years) and an older daughter(8). I hope you have a wonderful time. If our kids choose to join camp carnival all at the same time, maybe we'll see you on deck. We are going to Chankanab for the dolphin excursion in Cozumel and just venturing out in Key West. Have a safe trip to Miami.
I'll be counting the minutes until Monday.
Lisa