Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 25th, 2005, 06:03 PM
khevann

Default COTTON--VERY INTERESTED

I received your post about going to the french quarters before sailing. I am very interested in what you have to tell me---since it appears you would know the area well. We are sailing on the Sensation. We do not know our airline times yet, however we were told we should know by the end of next week. I don't think I'll ever make it back to New Orleans so I thought instead of boarding the ship so early that I would like to see what I can there first....after all we will be on the ship for 5 days! Thanks for any and all advice....I can't wait!!! (first time cruiser)
Sponsored Links
Old February 28th, 2005, 10:06 AM
khevann

Default Re: COTTON--VERY INTERESTED

Just wondering if you might be online today (monday)....it looks as if you didn't get this message and I'm not sure how to contact you otherwise....but I am very interested in what you have to tell me about NO. (Have a great day)!
Old February 28th, 2005, 10:35 AM
Cruise Maniac

Khevann - I'm SO sorry I didn't see this post. I really don't come to this site very often. But I'll check back later today.

OK - Let me ask you a coupla questions. Are you flying into N.O. the day of the cruise? I'm hoping you will come a day early, or stay a day after the cruise.....???

If not, it would really depend on what time your plane arrives the day of the cruise as to how much you would be able to see and do. It's only about 25 minutes to the port from the airport, and you CAN check your luggage with the porters at the pier - and then go see some of our wonderful city. I know the Sensation sails at 4pm, and you'll have to be on the ship no later than 3:30......so I'd like to help you plan some of the BEST sights to see. I am assuming that you'd like to go to the Quarter.

SO - let me know (I promise I'll check every day) when you know for sure what time your plane arrives. Then, we'll go from there!
Old February 28th, 2005, 11:13 AM
khevann

That's ok...I'm just glad I got your attention again!!! We are flying into NO the day of the cruise. (Taking the time off work to do this cruise was already next to impossible with my husbands employer). I am praying that we fly in EXTRA early! I'm willing to make up a "dummy e-mail" address to give to you if you would rather converse by e-mail...let me know (I'm thinking it might be easier?) Anyhow as soon as I know my flight times I will let you know. Thanks for checking back to this site when you did. Have a good one!
Old March 2nd, 2005, 09:01 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: COTTON--VERY INTERESTED

Do you have your plane info yet?
Old March 3rd, 2005, 10:19 PM
khevann

I'm still waiting Cotton---for my airline times---thanks for being so patient!
I hope your having a great day
Old March 4th, 2005, 09:42 AM
Cruise Maniac

Thx. I'll keep checking back.