Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 7th, 2005, 05:23 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default final bill

I received my last sail and sign invoice on Friday Morning. We didn't leave until Saturday Morning and I used my card quite a bit Friday thru early Saturday Morning...

Did I mess up because I didn't stop and get an updated copy? Will they send me the last one?

Any advice will be appreciated.

Lisa

Old March 7th, 2005, 08:15 PM
BoosterMom

Default Re: final bill

You probably should have gone to the purser's desk and gotten a revised bill, but hopefully you kept your receipts of purchases. When you get your charge card bill, there won't be individual purchases listed, it will just say Carnival Cruise lines or something like that with a total, no individual listings. To make sure your credit card entry is correct, you will need that last bill you got plus your receipts for those last few purchases. We personally have never had any problem with our Carnival bills being wrong.
Old March 9th, 2005, 07:09 AM
Passenger

Default Re: final bill

We were on the pride Jan. and we received our final bill on Sun. Morning right before we got off the ship. We had a credit of $43.00 (we had put $500.00 down on our sign-n-sail card). So we went down and cashed the 43.00. Now, after we got home I received my credit card bill and Carnival charged me for a $39.00 robe that I never received. Still fighting with them to get this taken off my credit card and this is March. I told the customer service, that the charge was placed after we cashed our credit check of $43.00 and on the morning we left. Go figure... Debbie from Missouri