This sounds like your first cruise. I will answer what I know for sure.
2. They have plans. Not sure what they are but if you will spend alot of time online, the plans get u better buck for your money.
3. No, the slide is on deck 10 to the back. You just have to climb some steps on the same deck. Then its comes down to deck 10 again
5. Not to tight on the machines and we sailed twice. September 03 and July 04. Yes They have nickel slots.
6.They have a logo shops with anything you can imagine with the logo. Liquior and smokes. Jewelry, perfumes, some reg non logo clothes, watches, sunglasses, formal wear, flowers.
7. All are great. Friendly people, great services, great food.
8. Depends on weather. Applies to all cruises.
9. $29.99- 39.99
10. Yes they do. Many different food nites, Mexican, Indian, Japanennse, French, etc parities and nights yes but cant remember.
12. The ones in the middle. Next to the band stand and stage, Music and show and deck games
13. Get up early.
14. Its on the menu but only in the main restaurant and the reservations only place.
15. The productions shows. 2 of them on a 8 day maybe 3. The best. the rest is comedy shows and singing people they bring on the ship.
18. Yes they are, not sure of the change machines but I do really thing they have.
19. Never, and if they did I did not realize it cause I was having to much fun.
20. Dont know about the engines, We did not stay on the lowest deck so would not know but on the first time we went we stayed on the 8th deck. No good, You hear the noise from the lido deck.
21. Depends were u sailing from. We sailed from NYC both times, Embrakation was HELL!!!!!!!!. Debarkation was not bad
22. Ya but cant remember there names?
Any more questions?
Wow. Finally. Happy Sailing