Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 8th, 2005, 05:13 PM
Beginner

Default Shore exscursions

I want to thank everyone that responded to my questions about my upcoming cruise on the Conquest and I wanted to ask another question. I called Carnival to see if they could email me the list of shore exscursions and they said they couldn't. That I would have to go on the website. I did this and there are not that many listed. I'm wondering if this is because the cruise isn't until September. It listed only one for Jamica and there wasn't a Tulum trip for Cozumel. Can someone explain this?

Thanks, Paula

9/25/05 Conquest
January 2004 Fantasy
September 2003 Sensation
January 2003 Fascination

Sponsored Links
Old March 8th, 2005, 06:43 PM
cali-croozer

Default Re: Shore exscursions

You can look up all the shore excursions on Carnival, but, if you go through your reservation, only the ones in the system that are ready for booking will come up. Don't go to "your reservation". Just go to "shore excursions". You will get a description of all shore excursions, but not prices, and, not all excursions are offered on all sailings, so you won't know exactly which ones you will be able to choose from. But, at least you'll get an idea of what is offered so you can start your planning.
Old March 10th, 2005, 08:01 PM
The Deans

Make sure you do Dunes River Falls in Jamaica!
Old March 10th, 2005, 08:30 PM
cali-croozer

The Conquest docks in Montego Bay, not Ocho Rios, so Dunn's River Falls is not close. You can go there, but you will spend a lot of time traveling. Just check all the details to make sure you really want to spend that much time getting to/from the falls.
Old March 10th, 2005, 08:36 PM
Admiral

While you cannot actually book the excursions until probably later on closer to the sail date you can look at the excursions at the various ports there to give you an idea of what you might want to do. I guess they do this to make sure the excursion is still available or the price is still the right amount.
Jim