Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 9th, 2005, 07:43 PM
browezilla

Default Carnival Miracle Debarcation

Hi,

For those that have recently been on the Miracle, what ts the EARLIEST that people were able to leave the ship. I'm looking for real instances of folks getting off early, not general guidance. The ship docks at 8am. Was it on time?

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links
Old March 10th, 2005, 05:21 AM
bjkeen

Default Re: Carnival Miracle Debarcation

The ship is having some problems sharing the waterway with the cargo ships coming into the port. Sometimes the ship is having to dock at a different location rather than the port. I went down to the port to see the passengers embarkation a few weeks ago, and the ship was not there. You might want to check with Carnival before you leave to board the ship and make sure it boarding at the port. 1-800-CARNIVAL

When I cruised on her, I exited at the port at the designated time. The ship leaves at 4:00 p.m. returns 8:00 a.m.