Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 19th, 2005, 04:17 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default 100 Days till our Cruise!!

Hi, Just for Ha-Ha's! We cruise for the first time in 100 days, Carnival Triumph to Canada/New England...anyone else going! Thanks!!!
Sponsored Links
Old March 19th, 2005, 09:25 PM
chefkel22

Default Re: 100 Days till our Cruise!!

Hi Faith:

Sorry, not joining you on that sailing. Heading out ourselves in about 4 weeks on the Celebration.

This will be our second sailing. Sailed Sensation last spring.

You will just love cruising. Such a relaxing vacation.

Let me know if there is anything I can help you out with - questions, etc.

Good luck and enjoy the countdown. It will fly by.

Kelly
Old March 20th, 2005, 01:21 AM
sno

what are the ports of call on that one? Please don't put me in the "stupid question" area, and no I'm not blonde. I happen to be from the New England area, and live in a seaside community, and never saw a cruise ship dock. I'd love to though, as it would really boost our revenue up some. If you're going to Martha's Vineyard or Nantucket Island, be sure to pick up a Cape Cod bracelet, or a Nantucket Basket. It's home, sorry. I love this area. It's why I live here. Enjoy your cruise. I'd really love to do the Alaska one as I hear the scenery is just gorgeous.
Old March 21st, 2005, 04:27 AM
Mittmah

Hi - Not doing that cruise - but we will be going on our 3rd (first was Carnival Fantasy Bahamas, Second was Royal Caribbean Mexican Rivera, and May 1st will be Carnival Destiny Southern Caribbean with another couple going on their first cruise.
I think the first time cruising is the best. You don't have any expectations. Everything will be so new to you. You will love it!!!
Old March 21st, 2005, 05:56 AM
Yeoman

Send a message via Yahoo to karessamom

Not doing that cruise but we're heading in about 140 days for our VERY first cruise on Conquest. I can hardly contain my excitement. Congrats on you first!! and enjoy yourself!!!