Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 18th, 2005, 08:24 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Anyone watch mini cruise week last night?

Did anyone catch any of the mini cruise week that was shown from 4pm-9 last night?

I did and I guess so did a few other people that know I am doing Glory in June..... I woke up to a email of someone saying that I had lied about the Glory being one of the biggest ships out there because they saw the show on Voyager saying it was the biggest and nothing comes close.

WELL, I nicely pointed out that show was done in 2000/2001 and you could even pick that up if you watched the whole thing, when it said 'Later this year' and then showing a time line for new ships with it then saying by 2002 we will have 2 more!

I think they should put maybe a disclaimer or something that says this was current information as of 2001 or whatever the date is on stuff like this.

Have fun!
Kim

COUNTING DOWN TO Glory 06/05

Fantasy 04/04
Sensation 09/03
Victory 06/02
Victory 12/01
Fantasy 06/00
Fantasy 04/99
Big Red Boat 06/93
Sponsored Links
Old March 18th, 2005, 01:11 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Anyone watch mini cruise week last night?

Yeah I have seen them over and over and over again too..... last night's first one on the Voyager kinda made me mad because it was done in like 00 or 01 so it was saying info that is not true for today etc.

The next show that came on had Carnival on it but just the small Elation Ship. UGG!
Old March 18th, 2005, 02:40 PM
Christina Marie

I looked for it where I live and they did not show it. Maybe it is a good thing since it was a rerun.
Old March 18th, 2005, 02:56 PM
Christina Marie

I get the Travel Channel and have been looking for it all went, even checked the the schedule on the tv and nothing about it. I would have like to seen it because my husbamd has never been on the Elation or any other crusie, is first is coming up. I will keep a eye out. Thanks.