Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 18th, 2005, 10:37 AM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to Magoo
Default The "Office" Restaurant Cabo

Has anyone gone there while in Cabo? I've heard it's good. We'll have a 7 year-old, 2 11-year olds and a 14-year old w/us -- would the kids enjoy it also?
Sponsored Links
Old March 18th, 2005, 12:27 PM
Passenger

Default Re: The "Office" Restaurant Cabo

My husband and I were there just last Easter break. The "Office" is really cool. Nice to have dinner while your feet are in the sand. However it closes around 10pm since it is on the beach and the beach closes around 10 pm. your kids should enjoy it as they can run in and out of the ocean while you are there. The water was pretty cold (around 62 degrees last April) so be prepared for that if you are going then. If you and the significant other want a romantic dinner without the kids one night, check out Edith's. It is just up the road from The "Office". It was really nice. We enjoyed it quite a bit!
Anything else you want to know about Cabo?

Melissa
Old March 18th, 2005, 04:15 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to Magoo
Default Re: Re: The "Office" Restaurant Cabo

Thanks for the info. We won't be there for dinner -- I believe our ship departs from Cabo @4:30 p.m. If we want to hang out with kids on the beach after breakfast or lunch, is there a resort that rents chairs, umbrellas, etc., so the kids can swim and enjoy the beach? What would be really great if it was a resort that has bar service? Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!