Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 21st, 2005, 07:43 AM
Su-z-q

Default CONQUEST 4/10 anyone??

Just 20 days to go before cruising. Just wandering if anyone out there is going April 10- 17th? Can't wait!!
Sponsored Links
Old March 21st, 2005, 04:53 PM
Cathi

Default Re: CONQUEST 4/10 anyone??

We will be on the Conquest April 10th as well......can't wait!!!!!

Cathi
Old March 21st, 2005, 05:09 PM
Jim B.

I'll be on the Conquest April 10th, swm 47, traveling solo

Jim
Old March 21st, 2005, 05:43 PM
Cathi

Default Re: Re: CONQUEST 4/10 anyone??

Well....we are a family of 7 Jim!!! I tried to get my swf 44 to go with, but she thought it would be all families!!!
Old March 22nd, 2005, 01:38 PM
sscruz

Oh Yeah! My girlfriends and I will be there! All of us are married but having a girls getaway. We do this once a year ! We were on the same cruise last year and it was incredible! The boat was beautiful!
Old March 22nd, 2005, 01:47 PM
Su-z-q

sscruz:

Sounds great. Maybe we will see you girls out on deck having fun!!!
Old March 22nd, 2005, 10:45 PM
Jim B.

Default Re: Re: Re: CONQUEST 4/10 anyone??

Hey Cathy, You should bring your friend along, she's going to miss alot of fun.
Old March 28th, 2005, 04:54 PM
Cathi

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: CONQUEST 4/10 anyone??

We were planning on arriving at the pier around 11:30am....Carnival tells us 1:30pm for embarking. What time are you all arriving??

13 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old March 30th, 2005, 05:38 PM
Su-z-q

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: CONQUEST 4/10 anyone??

Cathi:

Sorry for such a late reply. Have been really busy getting ready for the cruise and haven't been on-line much. We lives in New Orleans East and are planning to leave home around 10:00 a.m. Should be at the terminal by 11 a.m. Can't Wait!!
Old March 30th, 2005, 06:05 PM
sscruz

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: CONQUEST 4/10 anyone??

What up? We are probably going to get there early and walk the River Walk. Last time we got there about 1000 and went shopping.
Old March 30th, 2005, 07:00 PM
Cruise Maniac

what port does conquest leave from, i am sailing on 10 apr, from port everglades, sailing on costa mediterennea, to eastern carrib, there is a web site for costa, seems like when i go to the site while in port i see carnival docked too, just making small talk, enjoy your cruise hopefully we, or should i say the ships wouln;t bump into one another
Old March 30th, 2005, 07:56 PM
Passenger

Just returned from our cruise on the Conquest this past Sunday. Our first cruise. We had a fantastic time!!! Already thinking about our next cruise. There were 1,000 children under the age of 18 on our cruise. Spring Break.... Our 2 teenage sons had a blast....and so did my husband and I.

Nina
Old March 30th, 2005, 09:29 PM
Su-z-q

sscruz:

Where are you and your girlfriends from? New Orleans? We've done the Riverwalk and french quarter too many times. We're just so excited to be at the terminal on the 10th We've waited so long for this cruise. Have tried planning for almost 4 years, but delayed again & again due to husband's chronic illness.

Dantom:

The Conquest leaves from New Orleans to Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Cozumel, the Western Caribbean. I'm sure there are other Carnival Cruise ships in port while you're there. Enjoy the Eastern Caribbean. Maybe, next cruise we'll go there. Please let us know how you enjoy it. We'll wave to you from New Orleans when we pull off---way down there in Florida. lol. Happy Sailing!

Nina:

Way to go!! I hope we have as good of a time. We are soooo looking forward to this trip. It's been 4 years since we've had a real vacation. Hope to really relax with my family.
Old March 31st, 2005, 07:16 AM
sscruz

WE are from Biloxi. Yes we have done the River Walk many times as well, but the daquiris sure help to pass the time! I promise you will know of us before the cruise is over as we like to get rowdy and have fun. So, if you see three ladies having the time of their lives and think it might resembel what you think might be us just yell, " I like butter on mine!" We will know who you are!
Hope to meet you there!
SSCruz
Old April 3rd, 2005, 08:40 AM
Cathi

We are finishing up our bookings for excursions in Cozumel and needed to know the answer to this.....does anyone know what the time difference if any will be on the boat verses cozumel? I heard that Cozumel is CST, and EST for Carnival.....is that right? So, if we are in Cozumel from 10:30-6pm (boat time) is that 9:30-5pm Cozumel time? So confused.......I'm tired too!!!!!! Too much packing and not enough time!!!!

Thanks so much!!!!
Old April 3rd, 2005, 02:38 PM
Su-z-q

Cathi:

We're in CST in New Orleans as is the Conquest and Cozumel is the same. Should not have any problem.
Old April 3rd, 2005, 07:05 PM
Cathi

Thanks so much.....I think I am on brain overload. We too have been trying to plan this cruise for a long time. I just can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cathi
Old April 3rd, 2005, 07:51 PM
Joseph Weaver

Hello All:

My 24 year old son (Aaron) and I will be sailing on the Conquest on 4/10. I took my 14 year old son on the same cruise in July 2004. I'm divorced and try to take a vacation with my sons every couple of years. This time, we had to split it up. Darn, that meant that I had to go on the same cruise twice. The Conquest and her crew are great.

We will be arriving in New Orleans Saturday afternoon and will be staying at the Hilton Riverside.

If anyone wants to get together for a pre-sail beverage, please let me know. It's always good to meet new friends.

Best regards,

Joe
Old April 9th, 2005, 06:09 PM
Passenger

At the Riverwalk, you can have wonderful daiquiris OR cafe au lait and beignets at Cafe du Monde...yum. On the Conquest, say hi to Jamie in the piano bar. Great fun!