Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 13th, 2005, 01:03 PM
Erin Mcflygirl

Default Re: Re: Back w/ funny stories

Hey Matt: I am so mad, I just typed up this huge response and it never got submitted. Anyways, as I was saying we should hook up this weekend as I will be out in the old port as well, probably both Friday and Saturday night, not by choice lol.... LB(short bald guy) is the bartender that works at foreplay. The other girl and guy i was with (really hot tan girl and big beefy guy with bald head work in the old port on the weekends as well, they work at the Liquid Blue. How can we get intouch without sharing my personal info with everyone else on the message board any suggestions.

OH-- I remember how we met. We (all 4 of us) were standing in line waiting to get a sandwhich, you came by introduced yourself (you were feeling pretty good at that point), we asked were you were from, you said Maine and it went on from there. I dont think I have any pics of you but I do have pics of the guys in the spring break shorts and the guy with some girls cut off jean shorts, that was a UGLY site lol!!!!

P.S. I remember the guy with the bucket on his head.... I was the one that asked remember lol!!!! Write Back
Old April 13th, 2005, 01:13 PM
Erin mcflygirl

Default Re: Back w/ funny stories

Matt my email is just mcfly@main.rr.com. There it is, hope i dont get any creepy emails lol........ Actually it will probably be the most entertainment i've had since seeing Matt on the cruise running around with an autographed beer bucket on his head lol.....
Old April 13th, 2005, 05:33 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Back w/ funny stories

Erin- I sent you an email and I believe that I remember where I met you it was in the sandwich line and I remember the bald guy. I can remember you and the others also but barely. Like you said. I was feeling pretty good that day. I left you my number on your email and it will be cool that we meet up again.