Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 30th, 2005, 02:20 AM
jerryb55

Default back from fantasy

just back from 4 day fantasy cruise. we had a blast. but was very disappointed with the blue lagoon excursion. the sand is full of rocks and you have to walk over big rocks in the water to snorkel. all the younger people had cuts and bruises on them from trying to get over the rocks. we enjoyed the shopping in freeport and nassau. on the way back the sea got very rough and the ship ran tilted for a long time. the right side of the ship was higher than the left. can anyone tell me why this would happen? but nonetheless we had a great time and we are already planning a family reunion on a cruise. if anyone has any questions feel free to ask. the food was great everywhere. believe me we tried everything from the dining room to room service.
Sponsored Links
Old May 30th, 2005, 05:22 AM
Familiar Face

Default Re: back from fantasy

Hey Jerry! I noticed the ship leaning too. My best guess (since I'm no expert) is that the ship listed a bit due to the strong winds.

Ted
Old May 30th, 2005, 05:39 AM
Gail F.

Default Re: back from fantasy

This is my biggest fear, how embarressing to even admit it, but that the ship is going to tip over, as it can be top heavy, my husband told me not to embarress him. How long did it feel like it was leaning?
Old May 30th, 2005, 04:15 PM
Familiar Face

Default Re: Re: back from fantasy

Hey Gail....

It only felt that way for a few hours (2-3 hrs). It was most noticable when I got up out of bed and had to walk up hill to the bathroom!

Ted