Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 24th, 2005, 07:25 AM
Passenger

Default front of ship

our room on 3-27 is on the main deck (2nd from bottom) about 5 rooms from the front of the ship. will this be a rocky ride at the front?
Sponsored Links
Old March 24th, 2005, 11:23 AM
BoosterMom

Default Re: front of ship

Don't know which ship you are talking about, but we are near the front on the Victory in August. We have friends who ALWAYS book those front rooms because they are bigger. They say they have never had a problem with the motion. I would , however, think the law of physics, motion, etc. would lean toward feeling more up and down motion toward the front, but my friends say you don't notice it. They take their Bonine and enjoy their cruise.
Old March 24th, 2005, 01:02 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: front of ship

booster, i'm thinking physics also, so i'll be prepared as much as i can. just wanted to find out from someone who's been recently.
Old March 25th, 2005, 07:57 AM
Rose M

Default Re: front of ship

Our family always book rooms in the front of the ship, as high as we can....motion depends on the seas....we never had any problems....if you book staterooms mid-ship near the galley on the Carnival ships, you will have constant noise, banging and clanging, 24 hours a day....I much prefer a slight motion and less people walking past your door than constant noise and a never ending procession of people past your door.