Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 27th, 2005, 12:44 PM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to outdoors27
Default Booking shore excursions online & Belize

Hey stupid question everyone. I just booked my 8th Carnival Cruise yesterday and I was curious about the new online booking of shore excursions. Does anyone know if they list all of the available excursions? Or should I guess that if there are certain excursions not listed (like they are on the main website) that they are already sold out. I'm on the Valor Augustn 21 and looking to do the cave tubing in Belize. So if anyone has done this is it worth it? It sounds cool. Thanks

Rich
Sponsored Links
Old March 27th, 2005, 02:05 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Booking shore excursions online & Belize

Yes we have done the cave tubing through the ship and had a fantastic time. We have also taken the Xunatunich Ruins tour and that was one of the best we have ever done. The third time there we just wandered around town. The online excursions will not be listed until closer to the cruise date and you just have to keep checking.They do not like to book too far out in case something changes.
Jim

Old March 27th, 2005, 02:40 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Booking shore excursions online & Belize

I noticed that some of the shore excursions on Carnivals web site were not offered on my particular cruise, you will know exactly what is offered when you complete your funn pass and on line resistration.
Im on the Legend 4/4 and we are going to Belize. Cave tubing is offered however, but in my case the Canal tour, and the Shark Ray Alley tour was not. So I am going with Coral Breeze Limited instead, they are an American company in Belize. They also do the Cave tubing tour and someone said it is cheaper then through Carnival. However some people will say if your not back in time the ship will leave without you, where as with Carnival tours they say the ship waits fo you, which Im not sure I belive anyway. You can do a search for thier web site and e mail them any questions, so far they have been very imformative and helpful with me. Do note the tour times are on Belize tiime,which is different then the ships time. They seem to have a good reputation as I've read other posts about them on a port review web site.