Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 28th, 2005, 06:55 PM
Captain

Default Roll call for Imagination 4/11/05

Hello Everyone!!! My girlfriend and I are scheduled for the April 11th cruise aboard Imagination out of Miami and I was wondering if there are anyone else out there who are going to be on this cruise. I just sailed aboard Imagination on Jan 17,2005 and can't wait to get back on board. This will be my GF first cruise. If your going to be on board, drop us a line and maybe we can meet for cocktails on lido deck!!!Take care all and happy cruising.
Sponsored Links
Old March 30th, 2005, 07:28 PM
Kimmy

Default Re: Roll call for Imagination 4/11/05

Hi there fellow cruiser, I will be on that crusie along with my Best Friend. I am looking forward to the cruise as it will be my first like your GF! I hear the top deck is for topless sunbathing. Does your GF sunbathe topless? Maybe we can sunbathe up there together!
W/B!
Old April 1st, 2005, 08:19 PM
damob

Default Re: Re: Roll call for Imagination 4/11/05

My wife and I will also be on this cruise. It will be our first cruise and are looking forward to having a great time. There will be four of us in our party 3 males and one female all early 30's. maybe we will see you on the Lido deck. Take care
Old April 3rd, 2005, 01:17 PM
damob

anyone else on this cruise???
Old April 3rd, 2005, 09:32 PM
Captain

Yeah............anyone else on this cruise?????Guess we won't have to worry about too much of a crowd at check in! We are in our late 20's and from NY and I am looking forward to visiting the Caymans as this port was cancelled on my last trip due to a medical emergency where they actually had to turn around and head back towards key west on the first night so they could medevac a crew member off of the ship. We did get to have an extra day at sea and the weather was perfect all 5 days! There never seemed to be a dull moment on board Imagination, and the food was amazing.Are you guys looking to party late in to the night........as there is a nightclub on board which held a pretty steady crowd till around 3 or 4am.