Hi All! For our One year anniversary my wife and myself just booked a cruise on Carnival Fascination (May 16th) out of Miami FL. This will be the first cruise for either of us.
I have a couple of questions:
1) How much money should we expect to spend outside the cruise cost.
2) Should we book short excursions in advance or on the ship (Port of Calls: Key West and Cozumel).
3) What can you do on our day at sea, we are not really morning people and from what we hear you have to get up real early to get a seat by the pool.
4) I just got done booking an Upper outside stateroom and had the choice of a room on the side of the ship, or one of the few that are on the back of the ship, the agent said that some people find these rooms better then the other. We opted for the side view
5) How can I find out how much the Spa packages cost? I would like to look into getting a surprise spa gift for my wife.
6) I know the Fascination is a bit 'older' of a ship, however we really wanted to take a trip on our anniversary and it was one of the few sailing at the time that we could afford. I am wondering if anyone can give us some insight into the ship and what ship activities we should try and participate in, and what we should try and avoid!
7) We fly into FLL the day before and will be spending the night somewhere in South Beach (We have not booked anything yet). Does anyone know the best way to get from South Beach to the Pier and on the way back how can we arrange transporation from the pier to FLL?
thanks for any and all responses!