Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 6th, 2005, 02:30 PM
Colleen S.

Default Carnival Spirit-Recent Reviews

My "traveling" group has come back to Carnival after a terrble experience aboard an older ship a few years ago. We are booked on the Spirit in December. I have been reading some pretty negative comments on other websites about the cleanliness and tip issue on the Spirit, as well as rude staff. I have even emailed Carnival with some questions but have recieve no response. Which makes me worry more. I have talked our group into trying Carnival again and sure hope I have not made a hugh mistake.
Sponsored Links
Old April 6th, 2005, 02:41 PM
big apple

Default Re: Carnival Spirit-Recent Reviews

Ship is fine;just don,t go the week before xmas as there were hundreds of kids running all over the ship with very little parental controll and carnival security not willing to do much.They even had to hold up the adult comedy show as the children would not leave the show lounge and finally the audience got involved.