Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 8th, 2005, 04:45 PM
patticake

Default to boostermom about sunglasses with bifocal in them

boostermom, i remember you had found sunglasses with bifocal in them. i cannot remember where. i think one was steinmart and our just closed here in erie, pa. i did go to lens crafters and they said they could make me a pair but they would cost $125 and i think that is out rageous since i now have contacts, regular pres. glasses, pres. sunglasses and just spent a fortune for the latter two pairs. hopes to hear from you soon. thanks
Sponsored Links
Old April 8th, 2005, 06:13 PM
rburns44

Default Re: to boostermom about sunglasses with bifocal in them

I'm not Boostermom but I got mine at Elder Beermans. Don't know if you have an Elder Beermans. Think they were around $20.

Becky
Old April 8th, 2005, 10:27 PM
mikee

Default Re: to boostermom about sunglasses with bifocal in them

patticake, I live about an hour south of you in farrell,pa. and by reading your letter above you say you wear contacts, why not just get a pair of reading glasses that are also reading glasses. I have seen them at family dollar and dollar general stores in our area. any questions feel free to e-mail me and good luck