Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 12th, 2005, 04:45 AM
Passenger

Default Roll Call --Destiny

Anyone going the week of May 1 on the Destiny? Also what to do in San Jaun the night before. We are getting there the day before we set sail and was wondering what to do.
Sponsored Links
Old April 15th, 2005, 08:47 PM
claysmama

Default Re: Roll Call --Destiny

My son, his father and I are doing the Destiny May1-8. We just booked the other night, so we aren't very prepared. I"ve heard some bad things about this ship, but some good too, so I"m hoping we'll be busy enough that the little stuff won't matter. We are doing PR a day early too. We did a NCL cruise last Jan out of San Juan and stayed pre cruise at Wyndham Condado Beach. I signed up for their frequent guest plan or whatever, and we got a great room. I haven't been able to get into one of the Wyndhams this time. So I don't have my hotel lined up yet. Last time we spent HOURS in the mall in San Juan. AWESOME shopping! The stuff in their Old Navy didn't come out in ours until a few months later. We hope to see more downtown this time, but you never know...that mall is only about 3 miles from the downtown.......
Old April 15th, 2005, 09:55 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to Scubarick Send a message via Yahoo to Scubarick
Default Re: Roll Call --Destiny

NO.....but I Ieave in the morning for San Juan and then on Sunday I will be boarding the destiny.

Rick
Old April 20th, 2005, 09:26 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Roll Call --Destiny

Hope to see you there
Old April 20th, 2005, 09:29 AM
Love 2 Cruise

Default Re: Re: Roll Call --Destiny

Thanks for the tips, yeah we are going a day early. Better safe than sorry. The rest of the group is coming in on Sun. Looking forward to it. I figure most people will complain about the cruise ships, this is our 5th cruise and sure there are thing to complain about, but what the heck, we are there to have a good time. If your not having a good time come up to the lido deck (smoking sections) and look for me, short brown hair, glasses, I love to meet people.

carol