Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 13th, 2005, 05:28 PM
MelBCroozer

Default Godfrey or Sunny Liston in St Thomas?

A group of us will be on the Glory for the 6/25/05 sailing. I've read reviews of both The Godfrey Tour and Sunny Liston tour in St. Thomas. I'm just trying to get some more input before I make a final decision soon. I will be suggesting the tour to my friends who may want to join us on the tour. I was first leaning to Godfrey, but he seems to have gotten very popular and may be too crowded. I would appreciate any help. Thanks!!!
Sponsored Links
Old April 14th, 2005, 08:05 AM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to NICKI61
Default Re: Godfrey or Sunny Liston in St Thomas?

Hi,
We used Godfrey Tours and found him to be the best. His vehicle is clean, new and he dresses so nice. It like you are the 1st clas passengers and the other tours are not 1st class. Everyone get's out of Godfreys way to let him in. He is also very accomodating, he will take you to what ever beach you want, shopping, sightseeing. And he is very funny. Trust worthy too, I forgot a bag on the truck(well my friend forgot my bag) and when we realized it, it was too late to grab him. 20 minutes later as we sat there just thinking if he would find it, up he drives all smiles hanging onto my bag. He also locks up your purchases while you are on the beach.
For $20 a person, well worth it.

Nicki

Ruby Princess 11/08

HAL Westerdam 11/2007

NCL Dawn-2006

Carnival Destiny-2004

Carnival Spirit 2002
Old April 14th, 2005, 04:25 PM
First Mate

Send a message via Yahoo to TC(Top-Cat)

MelB.

We also booked Godfrey for our cruise in less than three weeks. I have heard good things about him. It did take him a couple of days to repond. I haven't heard much, good or bad, about the other group.

On Glory - 05-06-06

Sensation,Jubilee ,Maj.of the Seas,Conquest, Victory.
Old April 15th, 2005, 04:06 PM
MelBCroozer

Thanks for the info. I'll have to make a decision soon and book a tour. I'm still open to more suggestions. Thanks!!