Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 21st, 2005, 06:07 AM
Beginner

Default airport shuttle service

I'm flying into Ft. Lauderdale on June 24th and taking a carnival cruise on the 25th out of the port of Miami. Im looking for a cheap shuttle service to get a group of 10 of us from Ft Lauderdale to Miami.
If anyone knows of a good service please let me know
thanks
Sponsored Links
Old April 21st, 2005, 08:16 AM
CherylR

Default Re: airport shuttle service

You might try calling Super Shuttle....they are a well known service down here and usually very reasonable with blue vans that you see everywhere. I am not sure if they will pick up at the airport and then go to the port but I don't know why they wouldn't...they are worth a shot...their number is 954-764-1700.If they can't I am sure they can recommend another service that can. You might also try calling Carnival to see if they have someone they might recommend. Hope that helps!
Old April 21st, 2005, 09:19 AM
Admiral

For a group of ten it might be worth your while to do a one-way van rental.
Old April 21st, 2005, 02:38 PM
BMiller

Official Airport shuttle in Ft Lauderdale.

http://www.floridalimo.com/

You can make on-line reservations. Price quoted for 2 people 4 bags, 2 carryons from FT Lauderdale airport to Miami Seaport $34 each way. It lists about 45 minutes of drive time with upto 90 minutes total includming load/wait time at the airport.