Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 3rd, 2005, 03:54 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to cherylroy
Default past cruiser question

I am trying to fill out my fun pass and it says I am not a past cruiser (this will be my 8th cruise with carnival). This happened last year when I filled it out too, but right now my TA is out for the month. How do you get this corrected? Thanks
cheryl
Sponsored Links
Old May 3rd, 2005, 04:04 PM
MPasquantonio

Default Re: past cruiser question

If you are a past guest, you can call Carnival, and get your past guest number, or on your current's mag I think your past guest number is there.
Old May 3rd, 2005, 04:13 PM
Passenger

If you call Carnival, they will have your record, and they can correct it right then and there. I had to call them because I was also a past cruiser and it was telling me I wasn't. They weren't recognizing me because the last time I cruised with them, I wasn't married. Hope this helps!
Old May 3rd, 2005, 04:17 PM
Valerie Jeansonne

I need help regarding this too. My travel agent is very hard to get in touch with. Her voice mail is always full and e-mail takes her days to answer. My cruise is on May 19th. (16 days left!) Can I take the currents magazine and show them my past guest #, and then perhaps they can change my status? Carnival website is not recognizing my number, since it was under my husband's name, even though I went and Carnival won't talk to me since I booked with an agent. Any advice?
Old May 3rd, 2005, 04:26 PM
Passenger

I booked with an agent as well, but I called the number on the website, gave them my booking number, and had no problem. They didn't even question me about it. I would think that regardless of where you booked, they would want to help their passengers. After all, you're still going on one of their ships! You might want to try calling them again, it wouldn't hurt.
Old May 3rd, 2005, 04:45 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to DPMinc

Also make sure the name matches the address on your last cruise booked with that cruise line. But you can always call CCL and get your name freq cruiser number added to your booking.

Paul

Norwegian Dream, Sun, Spirit
Royal Caribbean Grandeur/Sea