Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 5th, 2005, 01:29 PM
Beginner

Default Carnival Liberty in July

Good Day, Cruisemates!

My parents are booked on the July 20 European cruise leaving from Rome on the new ship Liberty. I haven't been able to find any messages concerning this particular cruise, so I don't know if this is a new cruise offering - Liberty is a new ship so maybe this is a brand spanking new cruise too. Anyway, has anyone been, or is anyone also booked for this time? I'm interested in already beens as well as any who may be going then. My parents are 75 and 79, good health, vibrant individuals. Mom is an accomplished artist in our area, Dad has been in business for 50 years and is known far and wide (still works everyday installing satellite dishes, an offshoot of his t.v. antenna business that he started in 1955!) I'm wanting to help them decide on excursions, so would be very interested in those of you who have BTDT, so I can figure out which ones would be suitable for them. Mom loves the museums, Dad hates them, so it would be nice if there were like-minded individuals who she could hang with on an excursion or two. Dad likes to eat and sleep, and his family were Italian immigrants, so he's interested in the countryside and the people (his name is Romolo so he should fit right in!). I've made all the arrangements for them, as they aren't that computer literate. Mom has a Macintosh that she does artwork on, but as far as surfing the net, she's totally uneducated in that, so I'm just fishing for some info. Anyone out there?

Thanks!

C.J.
Sponsored Links
Old May 5th, 2005, 01:52 PM
First Mate

Send a message via Yahoo to Chyna
Default Re: Carnival Liberty in July

Brand spanking new cruise too! First time Carnival has done European Cruises, I wish I could be on one of them myself!